DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Just in case you haven't heard yet, I'm hired part time at my church as the media director. Well I must say, I've never wanted to work in a church after my summer youth ministry internship. Really, it's never been appealing to me, but here I am. It really seems to be God's timing and working, since work has been slow the last month or so and I could use some more experience in video production. Never stop learning. So the extra money will do wonders for me and if you happen to be a donar, then thank you cause it's a beautiful thing you're doing. I'm still trying to do some different projects photographically, so I'm open to different suggestions if anyone has any ideas or wants to be photographed or experimented with photographically. Give me a call or shoot me an email with experimental photos in the subject line. I appreciate your love my friends. It looks like I will be going on a blind date soon! Since I've been single for a couple years now it's been good being single, but lately I've really longed for female companionship. It's nice to have someone to be with and love. Ok it's just a blind date, so I'm not expecting it to be a dream come true but I hope for a fun time. Alright, peace. J Bopp
PS - another night photo from last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home