DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Sunday, September 11, 2005


It had been about 6 years since the last time I visited the county fair, so last night I went to see what it was like again. Of course I got in for free too, since I was carrying my camera, so that was very cool. Normal gate fees were $10, so it's always nice to get into events free because you are a photographer. Well I didn't want to bring a tripod, so all of the shots taken were hand held with my Canon 20d and 17-40mm lens and I believe this particular shot was exposed for 1.5 - 2.0 seconds. Some where in that region of time and probably around f22. I put a watercolor effect and some unsharp mask on it. All in all the fair was what I remembered it to be, although I did notice many more police officers than ever before. The band I heard last night was very good. I've never been a big country fan, but T. Graham Brown has alot of blues infuence in his music, which was very enjoyable and a great voice. Anyway enough talk. JB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home