DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Thursday, September 01, 2005


I took this photo last night in my back yard. I'd been wanting to do some night photos for the last month or so and finally had some clear skies and cool temps out side. This was taken with my digital 20d and 17-40mm lens. It was exposed for around 3 minutes. I love how the greens are so vivid without any work done in PS. I also used the long exposure custom function, which is a little bothersome since you basically have a buffer time equal to that of your expose time, but maybe it actually helps to cause less grain.
On another note, I've been listening to U2's How to dismantle an atomic bomb again lately. Great album, I can't wait to see them in December. Wow! Coldplay is coming up in a few weeks. I will give reviews, so if you aren't the lucky person who gets to go with me then you can hear how it was straight from my lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home