DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Friday, August 19, 2005





This is my pal Tony from Ktown. He's a characaturist (hope I spelled that right) and is now getting into large scale murals. These photos are from a shoot we did when he was working on a characature for one of his friends. It was shot on Ilford 3200 b&w with Canon eos1N body and 28-135mm lens. I love the look of that film, so gritty and nice contrast. Love it! Lately I've been wanting to shoot some film again. Don't get me wrong, I love digital, but there's just something about the whole process of shooting film that is beautiful and special. So there is a roll of Velvia 50 in my 1N right now. I'd like to get some Ilford some time soon as well.
I recently finished watching the appendices discs from the LOTR trilogy, all 6 extra discs. Wow that was alot of information and being from a video production back ground, I can relate with some of those experiences. What a great experience that seemed to be for those involved with making thoses films. I can only dream of having an experience like that some day. What a true fellowship they had. 1John3:18-24 Just looked this scripture up and it kind of ties in with a fellowship/love theme. JB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home