DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Monday, August 01, 2005


Okay, I'm pumped. Mexico vs USA soccer tickets go on sale tomorrow. Wow, it will be my second world cup qualifier this year. USA vs Guatemala was the first. Of course my good buddy Efren Arriaga is going and my brother is in too, so it is sure to be entertaining. Some more good news... beep beep beep...I just scored some Coldplay tix for Nashville later in September. How about that? I wonder who I can bring with me? Also my friends Ruben and Bo aren't gay, and yes we're still friends, so I hope that clears everything up. Hey is anybody even reading this stuff? Maybe, maybe not. If you are reading, don't be afraid to leave some comments from time to time. Okay love ya, off to eat pop cicles and listen to Foo Fighters and play air guitar or air drums. Night night folks. I wonder how it feels in Cali right now? JB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home