DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


Hey all. I've been a little slow at updating this blog recently. Sorry. Life has been a little slow lately, not much to comment on. Last week I did go out with a couple friends and sing karaoke. That's always a good feeling, but it was short lived and we ended up having to leave earlier than expected. Fun none the less! I'm really frustrated with not working much lately. Thus I'm in search up a "full time" job around here. Jobs can be good for taking up time, providing money, and giving you other things to worry about. I had the flu yesterday, uggggh. Not good. I hope you don't get it! It looks like I will be shooting some music photos tomorrow, so if everything goes smoothly I will post some here. Apple came out with their new intel powered laptops yesterday. Very exciting indeed, so check em out at apple.com. It's called the macbook and it comes with either a dual 1.67 or dual 1.83 processor. See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home