DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's been awhile since my last blog. Hope all have had a swell Christmas and New Year's Eve party. I'm well and working on a best of 2005 photo slide show. I've also been working on my myspace.com site which I like alot. I got a hair cut this weekend, I'm getting some shocked reactions. I like it. I'm needing to find a solid job this year or much more consistant freelance work. Money has been extremely tight lately and it's not making me anymore creative, so it sucks to be in a pinch every month. I'd really like to attend the Rocky Mountain School of Photography this year, but it's gonna take a miracle to save the money by April/May. May the race begin. Peace and God loves you. Things will turn around. Jeremy
PS If you have any job leads/advice/suggestions let me know with feedback or email ok thanks.

boppya77@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home