DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Monday, November 28, 2005




Last week was spent on the road covering alot of miles. I started out in Gatlinburg last weekend shooting video for a baptist youth convention. It was large with around 3000 high schoolers and such. I had some good fun catching up with old friends from past jobs and equally as much fun being behind a video camera again. After those two 14 hour days, it was on to meet up with my buddy Jason for a monster work trip. We covered alot of territory in four days seeing parts of Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, D.C., and Virginia before heading back to Knoxville. Needless to say I was ready to head back home to Dyersburg for some much needed R&R. Thanksgiving was great with my brother Matt, Jessy (his wife), and Jacob (his son) making it in for 3 days. Tomorrow I turn 28 years old on November the 29th. Life is great! I'm a little lonely though. I've been single for 4 1/2 years now...time flies. I'm sure my dream lady will come along soon. Cheers and God bless your face. J Bopp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home