DenimPencil

Jeremy Bopp Photography

Friday, November 04, 2005





Last weekend was spent in the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee. I met up with two college pals, Chad French and Ruben Karel. Good guys, but a little crazy. Always wanting to bite off more than we can chew. We hiked a 30 mile loop in 3 days, camping at some remote back country camp sites. Ruben and I saw a bear shimmy out of a tree twenty yards from us and thankfully run the opposite direction. I also saw two grouse, both nearly scared me to death. If you've ever heard one, you know what I'm talking about. Over all I'd say the weekend was very grueling, tiring, causing sore muscles, blisters, nausea, laughs, snoring(whether a certain Polish man wants to admit it or not), a time to reconnect, a time for physically stretching oneself, and a time for meeting strangers. It sucked at times and other times it was good. At least it beats sitting at home on the couch all weekend. What did you do with your weekend?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home